Answered By: Sarah Cooper Last Updated: Dec 17, 2020 Views: 203
You can print using WEPA from your laptop, your smartphone, and from the library's computers. For a full list of upload options, click the "WEPA- How it Works" link at the bottom of this question.
- From your laptop
- Email your print job as an attachment (from your Samford email) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind if you use this option you'll need to change the settings if you want two-sided, color, or more than one copy (Click the "How do I use Email-To-Print with WEPA?" FAQ to find out how to change your settings).
- OR login at wepanow.com/webupload (linked below)-select your documents and "send to WEPA."
- From your smartphone
- Download the WEPA Print app and follow the instructions.
- OR email your print job your print job as an attachment (from your Samford email) to email@example.com. If you choose the email option, you'll need to change the settings if you want two-sided, color, or more than one copy (Click the "How do I use Email-To-Print with WEPA?" FAQ to find out how to change your settings).
- From the library computers
- After clicking print, change the printer from the default printer to WEPA.
- There are 4 different WEPA options:
- WEPA B&W (one-sided)
- WEPA B&W (two-sided)
- WEPA Color (one-sided)
- WEPA Color (two-sided)
- Select the WEPA option you want (keep in mind that for color WEPA prints you will need to go to the lower level of the library).
- Click Print.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your Portal (students) or your WEPA account (guests) .
- You can also write down your WEPA print code and login at the WEPA station.
If you're a Samford student
- Swipe your ID card or sign in to your Portal account at the WEPA station.
- Choose the jobs you want to print.
- Pay using your WEPA printing account or Bulldog Bucks.
- For contactless printing, open the app on your smartphone and hold/tap it to the pad on the WEPA station.
If you're a guest
- You will need to create a guest WEPA account online (follow the link below). Select "A Guest User" in the dropdown box when creating your account.
- As a guest you will also need to add money to your WEPA account using a credit or debit card to pay for printing.