Answered By: Samford University Library Reference
Last Updated: Aug 13, 2015     Views: 20

A patron may cancel an ‘active’ outstanding ILL request in the ILLiad account up to the point that the potential lending library has ‘SHIPPED’ the item. After that, the patron would need to contact the SU ILL Office to inform them of the situation.


To cancel or edit requests, follow these steps:


1 – log in to the ILLiad account

2 – On the main page is a list of “Outstanding requests.” Click the transaction number preceding the title to cancel and the individual transaction will display.

3 – At the top of the screen, in Red, is click “Cancel Request/ Edit Request.”  Click CANCEL or EDIT in order to make changes.

Related Topics

More Ways to AskUs