Answered By: Samford University Library Reference
Last Updated: May 06, 2015     Views: 8

Below is how to get to Foreign Affairs or most magazines we own. The direct link is below the steps - if you are in a hurry! 

If you have any further questions, just let us know

To access Foreign Affairs:

1.  Connect to the Samford University Library.

2.  Select the Journals tab.

3.  Type in Foreign Affairs.

4.  You will be transferred to the library catalog.

5.  Click on the first Foreign Affairs link.

6.  This wil display all the databases we have that contain Foreign Affairs.  Click Full text from Academic Search Premier   

7.  This will display all issues of Foreign Affairs.  C.

DIRECT LINK: click here 

Related Topics

More Ways to AskUs