Answered By: Carla Waddell
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2015     Views: 5

Local acts may be found in the PARCA (Public Affairs Research Council) Local Act Database for the State of Alabama. Please note that users must visit or call the reference desk to obtain login information: (205) 726-2196.

Related Topics

More Ways to AskUs